Meanwhile, I talked to Jy about playing Tank Bannister if we film Diary of A Teenage Mom next summer. He said yes. Of course a lot can change between now and then, but at least he is agreeable to it (at this point in time).
I'll try to find a picture of Jy where he could pass as Tank.
Anyway, I'm still working on the Diary of A Teenage Mom book 1 video trailer. That is taking forever. I'm trying to make it with sims 3. I have all the sets built and the draft script written and I tested out filming last night and got a few shots and I think this is going to work out great!!
So, my plans for today are to finish the script, answer a bunch of letters from readers (it really brightens my day when I get letters from readers), and then start filming the scenes. Tomorrow I'll record the voice overs, do the vocal animation, and then edit the video tomorrow and Friday.
As far as my books, here are my writing plans and projects:
1. Book trailer for Diary of A Teenage Mom book 1
2. Book trailer for Teenage Millionaire book 1
3. write a book called The Dance (I've already got 1000 words written on it and this is going to be a GREAT book! )
4. Write Diary of A Teenage Mom book 6
5. Write Teenage Millionaire book 2
6. Finish writing Brothers of Atlantis (sci fi fantasy paranormal book)
7. Write For The Kingdom (sci fi fantasy paranormal book)
I plan on getting all of this done before the end of October!!! The amazing thing is that I'm so full of creative energy and when I am in the writing mood I can write an entire book in one week!!!
I was up until 5 a.m. because of all this creative energy. Thanks to ADD, I was writing on The Dance while building the sets for the book trailer for DOTM # 1
Okay, I must:
finish the script
answer email from readers (yay! The highlight of my day :))
film the trailer
write another chapter in The Dance
record voice overs (probaby around 3 a.m.)
So much to do, so little time. It's a good thing that when I'm working on my books, or book related stuff, time is relevant!
Have a great day everyone!! :)