Trust me, I'm as anxious as YOU are on book release day! I check my email a million times waiting
The other things I have to do today? Okay, you asked for it:
1. Upload Shane Farrell's songs to the website so they're available as soon as the book is released.
2. Have a phone conference this morning with Jy about the movie he's working in and making sure he can get out to the location all next week.
3. Have a skype conference this evening with a client for whom I'm creating a series of educational video lessons.
4. Get my own new headshots taken and my acting resume updated.
5. Work on the pitch for DOTM as a weekly 1 hour drama TV series for teens.
6. Work on an art package for a white board program.
7. Think about my next writing project, decide on it, outline it and put it into my production schedule. (I'm leaning toward doing a new book about ADD)
8. Sorting out the other million and one ideas -- not because I have to, but because I have ADD and there is no way to stop the bombardment of new ideas! I'm lucky that way! But it can also be very distracting! Still, I'm happy about it !! :)